FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
Tag Archives: Ardusat
This solution creates an inquiry driven STEM program for the classroom allowing students to tap into their inner scientist and understand the world around them through sensor data. Their program includes open curriculum resources making classroom implementation seamless for teachers, as well … Continue reading