FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
Tag Archives: cross curricular
Connecting STEM with social studies and literature, students discover meaningful collaboration. GUEST COLUMN | by Kimberly Greene Cross-curricular? Critical thinking? How do these rather different educational concepts work together, and why should we want them to be a part of … Continue reading →