FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
Tag Archives: Fordham Institute
As digital tools proliferate and improve, solid instruction in the basics will eventually become “flat”—available anywhere globally, argue Bryan and Emily Hassel of Public Impact in a new paper, “Teachers in the Age of Digital Instruction.” The elements of excellent teaching that are most difficult for technology … Continue reading