FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
Tag Archives: Plotly
The adoption and use of Chromebooks in the classroom continues to boom. STEM teachers can further utilize these widely popular mobile devices, and provide their students with an engaging and hands-on way to learn important scientific concepts, with Vernier Software … Continue reading