FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
Tag Archives: SmartBook
SmartBook, by learning science company McGraw-Hill Education, is a digital version of a course textbook – with a twist. SmartBook delivers the same content as a traditional textbook, but unlike a typical e-book, SmartBook actively tailors that content to the … Continue reading