FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design
Tag Archives: technology for literacy
With the proven concept that consistent practice is powerful, Renaissance Accelerated Reader 360 oversees and assesses the reading abilities of K-12 students. Through the program, students read nonfiction and fiction texts personalized to their reading level, and then go on … Continue reading