Victor Rivero tells the story of 21st-century education transformation. He has toured the country with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation; he has written for, edited or contributed to American School Board Journal, Edutopia, Converge (Center for Digital Education), District Administration, Scholastic Administrator and various other publications. He has provided consulting and editorial support to the Consortium for School Networking (CoSN) and oversees The EdTech Awards featuring: The EdTech Cool Tool Awards, The EdTech Leadership Awards, and The EdTech Trendsetter Awards with honorees announced in March 2018. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design