Mitch Weisburgh is a partner at Academic Business Advisors (ABA), a consulting firm specializing in edtech growth and business development strategies. Previously, he was founder, president and CEO of Personal Computer Learning Centers of America, Inc, which operated from 1981 through 1999 and subsequently Chief Technical Officer of College Pilot.com from 2000-2004, where he successfully designed, developed, launched, and managed an online learning management system and SAT preparation course. These form the foundation of his current work for ABA: the development of robust, sustainable, well-crafted technology for courseware across the curriculum — work that ABA carries on for a multitude of clients with differing needs and business models. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design