Farimah Schuerman has helped large and small client companies form strategic relationships and joint ventures with such companies as The New York Times, Apple Computer, IBM, and Pioneer New Media. In 2004, the partnership that became Academic Business Advisors (ABA) began. As an active member of CoSN, the SIIA, as well as other industry associations, she is often called upon to develop or moderate sessions. In addition, Farimah serves on the Board of Directors of ClassLink Technologies, on the editorial board of Learning Times, and is a Senior Fellow at the Center for Digital Education. In 2006, she was recognized as the CoSN Volunteer of the Year, and received the Pinnacle Award from Quality Education Data for her support of newcomers to Education Marketing. Farimah’s firm, ABA, finds and grows companies that will transform and improve the education landscape and makes their mark on education by being the catalyst for the growth, networking, and distribution of excellence. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design