With iPads all the rage at schools, administrators must figure out how to still ensure a safe learning environment without banning the latest smart electronic devices. Enter M86 Security with the introduction of their Web Filtering and Reporting suite for IT school administrators. It can authenticate, monitor and report Internet activities of all on-premises tablet users—even if those tablets are personally-owned devices students bring into schools. This allows IT school administrators to introduce new technology tools into the school environment while maintaining productivity—without compromising AUP and regulatory compliance. Check it out for yourself, and read what they’re doing in other schools – just scroll down after clicking here.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design