By 2014, Internet access through mobile devices will overtake access via desktop computers. Everyone and everything seems to be going mobile these days. In education, online learning platform Wowzers recently launched a mobile version of its program including a complete third through fifth grade Common Core curriculum and a supplemental sixth through eighth-grade curriculum. A continuously adaptive learning system that assesses student response individualizing their learning plan in real time, the program personalizes learning paths with playlists and allows educators to customize the curriculum offerings. Learning has come a long way, and today there’s a whole lot of it right in our hands. Check it out, including a free trial.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design