If you could better assess and impact learning outcomes in half the time and half the cost—wouldn’t you? That’s the question FastBridge Learning creators asked, and they developed an answer: a next-generation of evidence-based classroom assessments—created with and for teachers. They offer a comprehensive assessment system with both Curriculum-Based Measures (CBM) and Computer-Adaptive Tests (CAT) to rapidly screen, diagnose, monitor and inform instruction to provide actionable data for teachers. Designed for Multiple Systems of Support (MTSS) and Response to Intervention (RtI), the platform makes program implementation easy and efficient with automated scoring, analysis, norming and reporting; customizable screening, benchmarking, instructional recommendations and progress monitoring. Their Curriculum-Based Measures (CBM) are highly sensitive to growth over brief periods, ideal for progress monitoring. They offer Common Core-aligned CBM measures with online scoring and automated skills analysis in earlyReading (PreK-1), CBMreading and CBMcomprehension (1-8), AUTOreading (K-12), earlyMath (PreK-1) and CBMmath (1-6) .
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design