LeapFrog recently announced LeapFrog Academy™, an interactive learning program for 3-6 year olds that guide children on a variety of fun Learning Adventures that they can play anywhere, on a variety of devices. Featuring a well-rounded curriculum, where children can explore a variety of skills that are important to their development, this exciting new subscription-based service offers access to more than 1,000 learning activities for just $7.99 per month (after a free one month trial). Activities teach fundamental subjects such as math, reading and science plus problem solving, and creativity. Also, no wi-fi? No problem! Children using it can learn and play on the go, even when wi-fi isn’t available. They can play most of their preferred activities by adding up to 24 of them to their “Favorites,” making them accessible to play even without an internet connection, which is pretty cool. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design