Here’s an all-in-one parent engagement platform helping K-12 schools securely streamline communication and inform today’s parents in their preferred methods and language. ParentSquare is an everyday tool used and loved by administrators, teachers and staff to interact with parents about school and student activities. Along with their intuitive two-way communication platform, the platform offers full SIS integration, voice alert notifications, automated attendance calling and performance statistics making it a pretty complete solution for all parent communication and engagement needs. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design