Here’s a cool tool on the district level: Mizuni Data Warehouse. You don’t have to fully understand it to benefit, but you should know that it works with disparate district applications to deliver assessment analytics, at-a-glance viewers, dynamic pages, a reporting platform, and performance dashboards that are all based on data in your system. Scalability is a key word; affordability is perhaps more key. The system centralizes all your integrated data, merges it with other needed data (such as state and district assessment apps) and delivers real-time, high-value information to students, teachers, parents and school administrators through a secure and attractive site. Reports that used to take hours can now be generated in minutes. Talk about data-driven decision making. Check it out.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design