Tinkercad is an easy, browser-based 3D design and modeling tool for all. It is also a perfect 3D printing companion – it allows students to imagine anything, and then design it in minutes. Tinkercad is used by designers, hobbyists, teachers, and kids, to make toys, prototypes, home decor, Minecraft models, jewelry – the list goes on and on. No design experience is required, one doesn’t need to know CAD to make and 3D print very cool 3D models. Check out some of the user-generated designs on their website. It’s a tool that includes a mobile app for middle and high school students and keeps them engaged and interested in learning more. Learn more.
FIND US HERE:
SUBSCRIBE to EdTech Digest:
- My Tweets
Read these recent posts:
- Inside an Expanding EdTech Company
- Betting 185 Million Dollars on EdTech
- The Key to Mass Video Consumption on Campus
- Do We Really Need Dedicated Edtech?
- Crossing the EdTech Chasm
- A Big Hiccup in the EdTech Equation
- How to Humanize the Education Machine
- What Exactly is a ‘Digital Shelf’?
- Why Digital Citizenship Is an Educational Imperative
- The Heart of Educational Game Design